Junior Graphic Designer – Full Time Position
T’Go Creative is looking for a Full Time Junior Graphic Designer!
If you feel that working as part of a team in a busy, well-established, multi-discipline, design agency is up your street, then we are keeping a seat warm for you.
We specialise in graphic design, website design and printing and you would be joining the team at an extremely exciting time.
Key role requirements will include:
- Communication with clients from initial contact to project handover
- Managing projects within the job system
- Creating new artwork and adjusting existing artwork
- Daily problem solving and idea generation
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Printing, producing and finishing in-house work
- Working with print partners
- Supporting the team in all areas
You will be expected to have:
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
- Collaborative skills with clients, partners, the team and suppliers
- The ability to manage workloads to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and a ‘flair’ for graphic design
- The ability to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of print processes
Beneficial, but not essential, requirements include knowledge of:
- Website Design and Build – WordPress
- E-commerce Design and Build – WordPress
- Social Media Setup and Management
- Signage/Vinyl Application
This position is being offered as full time Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm with an instant start available.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV with the subject ‘JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER’ along with links to your online work or PDF’s to:
Operations and Marketing Director
T’Go Creative is an established and well-respected multi-discipline design agency specialising in graphic design, website design and printing.
Servicing both start-up businesses and established companies alike, the range of design requirements include logo development, company rebrands, marketing and promotional material design and continuous ongoing design support for clients.
The business also produces printing in-house using a production digital press and associated finishing equipment. Large format printing is also carried out in the studio using a state-of-the-art printer offering PVC banners, roller banners, posters, signage, vinyl, wallpaper and canvas wraps. The business is also partnered with specialised printers for larger capacity and bespoke work.
To complete the integrated range of services offered T’Go Creative also design and build websites In-house. Website design is one of the fastest growing areas of the business.