Website Designer / Graphic Designer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a website/graphic website designer to join an expanding team in a fast paced, exciting and ever developing business.
T’Go Creative is a multi-discipline design company offering graphic design, printing and website design. The expansion into a new studio and increase in client base, has led to an increase in business and made this fantastic opportunity available.
What we need is a determined individual with a passion for design and an ambition to grow and progress their career while working multiple projects to be taken from concept to completion.
This role will be based in our new Perth studio on either a part-time basis or a full-time basis depending on applications and candidates positions.
Key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Designing, proofing, building and maintaining clients websites including E-Brochure, E-commerce and CMS projects.
- Managing hosting accounts
- Managing email accounts
- Management of multiple design projects at one time, both online and offline.
- Design of clients marketing and promotional material
- Communicating with clients
- Work closely with team members
- Conceptual thinking and creative ideas
Daily tasks may also include:
- Designing anything from logos, business cards and flyers to vehicle graphics, company signage, exhibition displays and websites
- Digital Printing in-house including flyers, business cards, booklets, posters, banners, pop-up displays, roller banners, signage etc
- Answering phone calls, dealing with client requests, liaising with printers, sending files to third party printers etc
- Anything required to progress T’Go Creative
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in digital, web and print design with a keen eye for detail
- Strong creative design skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop (We are Mac based)
- The ability to multi-task, under pressure and on multiple projects
- The ability to manage and take ownership of workload
- A methodical approach to images and artwork and excellent attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing view
- An understanding of the print process
- A high-level of understanding in website design and SEO
- Collaborative skills in dealing with clients and printers
- A high-level of knowledge of WordPress CMS development
- Knowledge of backend E-commerce CMS platforms systems
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and systems.
- Knowledge of working commercially with Social Media
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours (9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday).
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based upon your skills and experience
- Copious cups of coffee (or tea)
- An exciting, open and inspiring working environment with friendly creatives.
£16,000 – £19,000 (depending on experience)
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV with example of your work or link to an online portfolio to email@example.com.